To qualify for Long Term or Personal Care Services (LT/PCS)?
People who receive Medicaid benefits AND

  • Are 21 years old or older AND
  • Meet Nursing Facility Level of Care, AND
  • Require at least limited assistance with one or more Activity of Daily Living, AND
  • Be able to direct their care independently or through a responsible representative, AND 
Meet ONE of the following:

  • Be in a nursing facility and be able to be discharged if community-based services were available; OR
  • Be likely to require nursing facility admission within the next 120 days; OR
  • Have a primary care-giver who has a disability or who is at least 70 years old.

To qualify for Veterans Home Care Services (PCS)?

The “3-Ms” Required for “Aid & Attendance”

  • Military: Must be a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran who served at least 90 days on active duty, at least one day during wartime*, with an honorable discharge.
  • Medical: Must be at least 60% housebound with a non service-related medical condition.
  • Money: Must have limited financial resources in relation to medical expenses.

Maximum monthly VA pension benefits for veterans or their surviving spouses, with documented need for personal care services associated with a non service-related disability:

  • Single Veteran $1,758
  • Married Veteran $2,085
  • Surviving Spouse $1,130
  • Two Married Veterans $2,760

You probably know someone who qualifies. Contact us today.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint